Shop Now and Pay Later - Opening a Account is a great way to get the products you want now and pay with flexible payments that suit your lifestyle. We tailor a credit limit and weekly repayment amount that is affordable to you.
Before you apply you must be
- 18 years or older
- A New Zealand citizen or permanent resident living in New Zealand
- Earning or receiving a regular income
Here's what you'll need to get started
- Identification documents, a valid NZ Drivers Licence or Passport
- What income you earn or receive – Including money that you earn or receive from regular sources
- A valid email address or mobile number so we can get in touch with you
- To open a account online use the form below to book or call us on 08005 08005
Frequently asked questions
How do I pay for the goods?
When you account is set up, we’ll send you a direct debit form to complete. Depending on what you buy will determine how much per week you pay. Payments can be set up as a weekly, fortnightly or a monthly amount.
When will I receive the goods?
If your a first-time customer, we require 3 successful direct debit payments before we send your item. Once your credit has been established, you can then purchase items without the waiting period.
What if I’ve already paid my item off?
Typically the weekly amounts are so small, most people choose to leave them in place to build up a credit to be able to purchase larger items such as TV’s and Home Theatre systems.
What is my credit limit?
The more you spend and pay-off the higher your credit limit will become. Typically we allow you to start with a smaller credit limit and work your way up so that you can afford larger items. As a responsible creditor we prefer and encourage you to keep your account at a manageable amount. Our maximum credit limit of $1500 is offered to our Platinum customers.