Superfly 10ft Trampoline With Safety Enclosure And Ladder
Long summers bouncing on a trampoline in the backyard is part of what growing up in New Zealand is all about. It’s the healthy gift you can give your family that they will love and cherish for years to come.
Superfly Trampolines have been designed in New Zealand for Kiwi kids aged 6 to 96. The super-sized springs feature a powerful tapered design, so you’ll get maximum fly time, and your springs won’t lose any ‘zing’ as the years go by.
Durable PVC safety pads not only keep bouncers and spectators safe from the springs, they are also reversible - cool digi-camo pattern one side and classy matte black the other. Choose your favourite style when setting it up and you're free to change it later by flipping the pads over. Whatever side you pick, these are some of the slickest looking tramps on the market.
- Tapered net design for NZ’s biggest jumping area
- Efficient design for easy assembly - spend less time on the tools, more time getting air
- Simple net sleeve and clip design - no complicated straps (Patent pending)
- Safe, seamless net and jump mat connection for edge to edge bouncing
- Durable, UV-resistant polypropylene jumping mat
- Premium, galvanised super-sized tapered springs for Xtreme bounce
- Reversible safety pad - digi camo and matte black - waterproof, UV-resistant, fade-resistant
- Ground anchor kit included
- Ladder included